General Data Protection Regulation GDPR Privacy Notice – May 2020
Quarantine Cocktail Club : Trade Name of Strong Flavours Ltd, 6 Southgate Parade, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 6ER
Quarantine Cocktail Club (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out how we collect, store, and manage your information. Please take a moment to read the following carefully to understand our views and practices concerning your personal data. By visiting our website & contacting us directly you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy including your rights under current laws and regulations. If you do not agree to the following policy you may wish to cease viewing / using this website.
POLICY KEY DEFINITIONS:
• “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, Quarantine Cocktail Club
• “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
• GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
• ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office.
• Cookies mean small files stored on a user’s computer or device.
Quarantine Cocktail Club for the purpose of General Data Protection Regulations Act (GDPR) (the Act) will be known as the “controller” of the personal data you provide to us. Under GDPR our lawful basis for the storage of your data is due to legitimate interests. Using this basis because of the nature of the enquiry and our contract between you, using your personal data in direct response to fulfil your request when making contact with Tie The Knot Catering through to completing a booking.
INFORMATION YOU GIVE US
Using the information you give us through the following channels of emails, phone calls, contact forms, social media or otherwise we will use this information to:
• Return initiated conversation: sending you details of our product, prices and other information required at the time of enquiry
• To update you on your booking and provide details of which you will need
• To follow up these enquiry and send you details of other goods and services that are similar to those you have enquired or purchased before.
• To notify you or any change to our services
DATA RETENTION PERIOD WILL BE 7 YEARS
SHARING OF INFORMATION
As a data controller we will not share you details with any third party or our recommended suppliers but will provide you details of their services upon request to enable you to make contact if needed.
We will share your details with suppliers if we believe there is a legitimate reason and interest in your booking to do so.
If as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your information changes, we will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.
If at any point you believe the information we process on you is incorrect you can request to see this information, and have it corrected or deleted. All requests to exercise your rights please contact
The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals: For more information please click here. LINK TO THIS PAGE https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-data-protection/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/
1. The right to be informed
2. The right of access
3. The right to rectification
4. The right to erasure
5. The right to restrict processing
6. The right to data portability
7. The right to object
8. Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
Cookies that we use are: ( NEED TO CHECK THIS IS CORRECT WITH WIX)
DATA SECURITY AND PROTECTION
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access, and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement
If you wish for any further details or would like to know more please do write to firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to complain to the ICO [www.ico.org.uk] if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.